It’s that time of year again! Our family was busy in the kitchen making our favourite Christmas Crack for clients and friends! It’s such an easy recipe and everyone loves the chocolate/peanut butter goodness!
The recipe is just 5 ingriedients and is quick and easy to make! You will need an extra large bowl or paper bag to finish it off and some air tight containers to store them in.
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup margarine
1 bag icing sugar
1 box Crispix cereal
1. Melt first 3 ingredients together over low to medium heat.
2. Mix in 1 box of Crispix cereal. Stir gently to coat
3. Pour in large bowl with lid or large paper bag
4. Add 1/2 package of icing sugar and shake until well coated
5. Spread mixture on large cookie sheet to cool
6. Store in air tight container
The local dollar store is a great place to get fun, festive containers to store your Christmas Crack! It will stay fresh for a couple weeks in an airtight container. This has been a favourite recipe in our family’s for years and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
By Ashley Sexsmith|2019-09-17T11:27:27-06:00November 18th, 2017|Food|Comments Off on Christmas Crack