We absolutely LOVED our week long stay at the Irvine Marriott where we took the opportunity to rest, relax, and reconnect together. After a very busy 2022, we both appreciated having some one on one time together to enjoy each other’s company. After a great night sleep in the Irvine Marriott beds, we started every morning with a hot breakfast at M Club and then grabbed a coffee at the Starbucks in the lobby to enjoy by the pool while we read a book and soaked up the sun. I’m already missing this morning routine, we both loved it so much!
Everyday was an adventure for us, with so much to see and do in Southern California!
Some highlights included:
- A day trip to Los Angeles which was only 1 hour away by car from the Irvine Marriott
- So much shopping including Irvine Spectrum which is 12 minutes away from the hotel
- Laguna beach, only a 15 minute drive from the hotel
- So many Target stores, we were able to hit 8, most of which were within a 15 minute drive from Irvine Marriott
- Outlet shopping galore
- Huntington Beach, only a 20 minute drive from the hotel
- Newport Beach, only a 15 minute drive from the hotel
- Lots of down time resting and relaxing at the Irvine Marriott Pool
The Irvine Marriott checked off all of the boxes we look for in a hotel when we travel. From an amazing pool, a large gym, and so many amenities, they were well thought out in terms of what guests would want or need. The staff was incredible at every turn, always friendly and willing to go over an above for us everywhere we went!
Thank you to the Irvine Marriott for hosting our little getaway. We can’t wait to come back to this hotel in Irvine again, and maybe next time we’ll bring the kids!